Enterprise Sales Executive - New York City
WHO WE ARE
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, microlearning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You are a vision-driven, people-centered enterprise sales executive with experience as a strong regional sales leader in a high-growth startup atmosphere.
You have direct experience selling 6 and 7-figure enterprise deals to the C-suite and executive teams, across multiple industries. Your experience includes sales in and around one or more of the following focus areas: Organizational Change and Transformation, Culture, Leadership, Learning, and Innovation.
You are confident in your current capabilities AND committed to growing and expanding your skill sets. You’re on the way up in your career, and ready for the next big challenge!
• Be part of a small team responsible for accelerating our growth 3x year-over-year
• Continue to help grow our ACV and TCV (we’ve seen 30x growth in 3 years)
• Build out and refine sales processes that support a growing pipeline
• Develop a strategic and comprehensive business plan and execute it for your territory, including identifying core customers and mapping the benefits of the Avanoo’s SaaS solution to the business needs
• Take full responsibility for accurate forecasting and regular quarterly revenue delivery
• Work directly with clients, but also build and nurture relationships with partner channels to enable further development of potential customers.
• Ensure that in the midst of all our growth, you and the Sales team stay connected to embodying Avanoo’s core values and supporting Avanoo’s mission: supporting people, teams, and organizations in opening to their and our potential, right now
PREFERRED QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience as a mid-senior sales executive focused on enterprise SaaS in growth-stage startup environments
• You know how to make a visionary sale: you can capture the unique vision of who we are and what we do, and inspire executive sales prospects to partner with us, as well as inspire existing accounts to deepen and expand their partnerships with us
• Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
• Have the ability to challenge and persuade buyers even when they may not be aware they are in need of a particular solution
• You like to win — and you play both tough and fair to succeed
• You understand what it means to compete as part of a team
• You are a results-driven leader who knows how to leverage the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed
• Prior experience with solutions-based and/or consultative selling
• Prior experience selling a SaaS-based product
• Exceptional communicator (reading, writing, speaking and listening) with excellent interpersonal skills
• You enjoy adapting to fast-paced business and work environments while managing multiple priorities
• Proven ability to influence C-level executive prospects and support your team members in driving new business
• Strong experience managing pipelines and hitting aggressive targets
• People love working with you
• You have a track record of quickly learning new things
• You have a point of view but know how to check your ego
• 5+ years of experience in B2B, consultative sales roles focused on large enterprise accounts
• 2+ years of sales experience within the eLearning, culture, change, L&D/talent, and/or leadership development space
• Self-driven, able to thrive through near-constant ambiguity and change
• Highly self-aware, emotionally intelligent, and growth-oriented
• Strategic problem-solving skills
• Ability to drive consistent results in a fast-paced startup environment
• Must work effectively both remotely and in office environments (this position begins remotely)
• Competitive base salary, stock options, bonus opportunities
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid leave, professional development fund
• Strong, vision-driven workplace culture - dedicated to achieving success through outstanding client relationships, strong interpersonal bonds, and accelerated personal & professional growth
Avanoo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.