Talent Acquisition Partner
WHO WE ARE
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, micro-learning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
The Talent Acquisition Partner serves as an internal consultant to team leaders in attracting, assessing, and driving the selection of top talent to support business needs. Responsible for managing life-cycle recruiting from requisition approval to on-boarding, they are passionate about creating and delivering exceptional candidate experiences. The Talent Acquisition Partner collaborates with the Head of Talent & Culture as well as other departmental leaders to anticipate and meet the evolving talent needs of the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing relationships with hiring managers and internal colleagues across the organization.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You are a vision-driven talent acquisition professional who has experience recruiting and hiring top talent for a variety of positions within a high-growth startup environment.
You are a highly-organized driver who thrives through near-constant change and takes pride in hitting your goals - no matter what it takes. You will be working with our Head of Talent & Culture to build and develop a world-class talent acquisition operation at Avanoo.
You are a self-aware ‘people person’ who delights prospective candidates with your clarity, care, and attention to detail. You have strong experience in recruiting, interviewing, scheduling, coordinating with stakeholders, and supporting the candidate experience through every step of the process.
•Create an engaging and meaningful candidate experience from first contact through onboarding
• Responsible for high-volume, life-cycle recruiting, leveraging industry best practices
• Post requisitions, create position descriptions, coordinate approval process, and manage subsequent administration as appropriate
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and attract qualified candidates
• Demonstrate a strategic mindset by proactively building relationships with candidates who may be good fits for future opportunities (e.g. develop a talent pipeline)
• Schedule phone screens, video teleconferences (Zoom), and candidate debrief meetings
• Initiate and maintain communication with candidates during the scheduling, interviewing, application and hiring process.
• Coordinate complex phone and in-person interview schedules, working closely with hiring managers and interviewers, and both internal and external candidates
• Make travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and transportation; often within tight scheduling deadlines when needed
• Utilize behavior-based interviewing methods (via phone, video, or in person) and consult with HR and hiring managers to develop interview guides and best-practices
• Identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Ensure effective data management and integrity throughout the scheduling and assessment process using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE
• Exceptional communicator (reading, writing, speaking, etc.) with excellent interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong customer service and critical thinking skills, be highly proficient in TA process, and demonstrate strong consulting/influencing skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of Federal, State and Local employment regulations
• Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases - experience with Workable (www.workable.com) a big plus.
• Proven experience supporting a team of managers in a fast-paced environment required
• Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
• Strong proficiency in the Google suite, including Docs, Calendar, Sheets, Slides, and Gmail
• Adept at working with teams in different office locations on a national and global scale
• BS/BA degree required
• 3-6 years progressive recruiting experience in a high-volume, complex work environment
• Demonstrated success with ATS platform implementation and ongoing module administration
• Experience with H1B and F-1 visa sponsorship highly preferred
• You have a track record of effectively navigating ambiguity and learning new skills quickly
• Ability to drive consistent results in a fast-paced startup environment
• Self-driven, able to thrive through near-constant ambiguity and change
• Highly self-aware, emotionally intelligent, and growth-oriented
• Strategic problem-solving skills
• HR certification is a plus (but not required)
• Experience managing external agencies/search firms a plus
• Based in Denver/Boulder, Colorado or willing to relocate
• Competitive base salary, stock options, bonus opportunities
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision, paid leave
• Strong, vision-driven workplace culture - dedicated to achieving success through outstanding client relationships, strong interpersonal bonds, and accelerated personal & professional growth
Avanoo actively seeks to hire the best people for the job regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!