Senior Learning Partner
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We seek a passionate Senior Learning Partner who is a self-motivated, team-oriented, persistent, nimble problem solver. A highly resourceful self-starter who instinctively knows how to communicate and connect with people on a deep level.
Avanoo’s vision is to support people, teams, and organizations in opening to their fullest potential…. right now. Our three-minute-a-day video learning programs help teams build thriving workplace cultures by igniting and actualizing the best of our human potential. Avanoo brings joy to work. Our company is positively impacting tens of thousands of people's lives all across the world. We’re looking to make history and you can be a part of it!
We are seeking someone who is excited to contribute to a deliberately developmental organizational culture, rooted in transparency, respect, growth, and lifelong learning. If you are an incredible listener, a persistent and committed learner, and someone who boldly embraces risk, failure, and feedback as opportunities for growth and development along an audacious and gritty path to success, then we want to talk with you!
- Understand Avanoo's enterprise partnership / sales strategy and value
- Become proficient in high fidelity prospecting
- Run demos and build authentic and heartfelt relationships with new clients
- Manage leads in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Support the team and contribute to our collective goals
- Excellent listening skills
- Passion for supporting people in growing and living better lives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
- Strong Multitasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to connect with peoples' hearts (a high level of emotional intelligence)
- Deep interest in personal growth and development, with commitment to lifelong learning
- Persuasive, hard-working, persistent, unafraid to fail, reflect, learn, and continue moving forward with courage, conviction and humility
- Strong commitment to personal and professional growth
- Ability to commit to working full-time, including extended startup hours when needed
- Must live within commuting distance of Boulder or be willing to relocate immediately
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A good sense of humor!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits. Opportunity for equity in the company.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and sales team performance.
- Ping-pong table and snacks!
- We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply, no matter your gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!