Learning Ambassador (Part-Time / Summer)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a few passionate people to join our growing sales team as Part-Time Learning Ambassadors with Avanoo! This is a perfect summer job for college students or recent college grads! You must be self-motivated, team-oriented, persistent, and a nimble problem solver. You're a highly resourceful self-starter who instinctively knows how to communicate and connect with people on a deep level.
Avanoo’s vision is to support people, teams, and organizations in opening to their fullest potential…. right now. Our three-minute-a-day video learning programs help teams build thriving workplace cultures by igniting and actualizing the best of our human potential. Avanoo brings joy to work. Our company is positively impacting tens of thousands of people's lives all across the world. We’re looking to make history and you can be a part of it!
- Understand Avanoo's sales strategy and value
- Become proficient in prospecting / relationship-building
- Book 5-10 demos per-week each week, initiating strong and heartfelt relationships with potential clients
- Track leads in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High-energy phone personality
- Passion for supporting people in growing and living better lives
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal integrity and accountability
- Ability to connect with people's hearts (a high level of emotional intelligence)
- Persuasive, hard-working, persistent, unafraid to fail, reflect, learn, and continue moving forward with courage, conviction and humility
- Strong commitment to personal and professional growth
- Ability to commit to working up to 20 hrs per week (shifts scheduled in advance)
- Must live within commuting distance of Boulder
- BA/BS degree, Associate Degree, or Degree-in-progress
- A good sense of humor!
- Must be willing and able to start with us by Friday, June 30th - at the latest.
- $12/hr base +$100 bonus for every week in which you book at least 5 meetings on the calendar, and an additional $20 bonus per meeting you book (after 5) per week.
- Hourly, part-time (20 hours), temporary role for June-August 2017, with the possibility of continuing on after August.
- Shifts are Mondays & Fridays 12-4pm, and Tues/Wed/Thu 9am-4pm (we’ll work with your needs to find the best schedule).
- This role does not include any core benefits (such as medical, vision, dental, etc.)
- Explore working with a vision-driven social enterprise in Boulder, CO!
- Flexible hours, strong opportunities for learning and professional development
- Opportunities for advancement in the company (based on company needs and performance)
- Ping-pong table and snacks!
- We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply, no matter your gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.