Product Design Lead
Who We AreWe're a cultural storytelling platform - we help organizations elevate and share powerful employee stories that are aligned with their mission, vision, values, and purpose, and we connect people's excitement and action around those stories to bottom line impact.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
Who We’re Looking For
You are a vision-driven, growth-oriented Product Designer who thrives in high-growth startup environments.
As the Lead Product Designer, you will be in charge of driving the build of a streamlined, simple, and delightful user experience for our products. To excel in this role, you must have robust experience applying state of the art ui/ux/design techniques to our technology efforts in a way that delivers ROI.
• Ensure brand consistency across all platform functionality.
• Create products with simple, beautiful ui that enables our clients' employees open to their potential
• Create dashboards with simple, streamlined and beautiful ui that enables powerful insights for the C-suite at fortune 500 companies
• Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with our style guides and extremely high quality standards.
• Work to optimize output and ensure that the large volume of deliverables requested of the design team on a regular basis are completed on time.
• Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects.
• Participate in regular team meetings and strategy sessions.
• Infer user needs through quantitative user data and qualitative observations / research
• 5+ years product design experience, including extensive visual design, interaction design, and user research expertise
• Mastery of modern web design best-practices
• Confident in creating a sustainable, efficient design system and process for a growing team
• Superior communication skills. Clear internal communication is critical in this role.
• Expert technical proficiency, including Photoshop, HTML, CSS
• Previous personnel management experience
• Competitive base salary and stock options
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid leave, professional development fund
• Strong, vision-driven workplace culture - dedicated to achieving success through outstanding client relationships, strong interpersonal bonds, and accelerated personal & professional growth
Avanoo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.