Director of Product
Who We Are
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, microlearning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
Who We’re Looking For
You are a vision-driven, growth-oriented Product Leader who thrives in high-growth startup environments.
As the Director of Product, you will be in charge of setting a product roadmap and executing against it toward achieving our high level goals as an organization. To excel in this role, you must have robust experience applying state of the art product and ux techniques to our technology efforts in a way that delivers ROI.
• Work with the founders and the engineering team to build, and execute on a far-reaching road map to help us achieve our goals
• Collaborate with the design team to create a streamlined, delightful experience for our clients and end users
• Conduct user research to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs
• Prioritize and manage the development backlog, ensuring that our development talent is always being deployed for the most critical project at any given time
• Deeply understand our industry, and consistently apply that knowledge to help us push the envelope and stay far ahead of the industry
• Experience building, managing, motivating, mentoring teams of product managers
• Experience collaborating with a team of engineers to deliver great product
• 5+ years experience as a product manager or product leader
• Successful examples of having taken a product or feature from conception to launch
• Proven experience delivering an innovative b2b product
• Deep interest and proven ability to learn the underlying technical details of the product you've managed
• Great communication skills
• Ability and eagerness to be hands-on
• Hands on experience with Agile
• Developing products for enterprise customers with business buyers a plus
• Strong technical foundation a plus
• Competitive base salary and stock options
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid leave, professional development fund
• Strong, vision-driven workplace culture - dedicated to achieving success through outstanding client relationships, strong interpersonal bonds, and accelerated personal & professional growth
Avanoo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.